Infinity Heights Resort is the hillside resort located on the beautiful island of Siquijor in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines. The resort located about 2Km from the coast within the beautiful jungles of Siquijor. The resort has a northerly aspect with panoramic ocean views including the distance island of Negros,Cebu and Bohol.
What you will enjoy in the Infinity Heights Resort
- You can enjoy swimming in the large ‘guitars shape’ swimming pool with a nice view of a sea and relax on the stone slate decking area with comfortable lounge chairs sunbathing.
- There food was very tasty and delicious. They prepared Filipino and International food.
- Relax in the native wooden counter top or you can enjoy the ocean and jungle views from the JBs open deck.
- If you want a therapeutic massage you can approach any staff. They have on call massage therapist.
- You will enjoy the view on the sea and mountains from this place.
Why you should visit Infinity Heights Resort
This place perfect for the person who wants quite, secluded and away from city. The view was breath taking, the cottage is so authentic, and has all amenities needed, most important its so clean. The resort was well appointed and super peaceful. You could relax at the pool with a nice view of the sea. You can watch sunset while drinking at the bar deck. The restaurant have tasty and delicious foods and the bar have full time bartender. All the staff are very friendly, polite, and they treat you so well. Its really affordable to stay here.
How much cost in Infinity Heights Resort
- They have entrance fee for only Php.150 but the good this it is consumable.
- If you are walk in and you want to use the pool you will pay Php. 250 per head and for the children is Php.150.
- If you want to stay there overnight. This are the room rates: Executives Sea View villa cost Php.5200 per night, Deluxe Sea View cost Php.4000 per night and the Deluxe mountain view cost Php.3800 per night. In this amount you can use the pool anytime.
- They have peak season months rates of the room. There peak season month are April,May and December. The room rates are little bit higher than the normal rates. Room rates , Executives Sea View Villa cost Php5400 per night, Deluxe Sea View Php4200 per night and Deluxe Mountain View cost Php 4000 per night including the breakfast for two persons.
We been in Infinity Heights Resort many times and here is a link to one of our video.
You can visit Infinity Heights Resort website here
If you would like see more articles about Siquijor please visit here